Lady Bug House Instructions
by Austin & Martha Quinn
- Purchase 1" x 6" x (whatever you desire: Must be at least 3")
(actual size for 1"x6" is 3/4"x51/2")
- Cut all pieces one at a time to allow for kerf.
- Edge top and sand all pieces.
- Use washers in front to allow pivoting for twigs, lady bugs, and cleaning. (may have to be screwed shut later)
- Paint or seal with exterior paint.
- Decorate with your choice of décor (Lady Bugs preferred).
- Attach to pole and place into garden area. The lady bug house should be 1-2 feet from ground. (Avoid rain damage)
Birds are unlikely to get into the lady bug house. The space between the base and the front should only be 3/4" and the space between the top and the front should only be 1".